Goldstar Transport is an established provider of Transport and Logistics solutions to a broad spectrum of industries, including FMCG, steel and mining in Western Australia.
Our key focus is on providing a safe and efficient service to our customers and we require good people with similar values to support our current growth.
This is an opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in the transport industry. Our Sales & Business Development team is currently seeking the services of a Hybrid Sales Development Manager, that is customer focused.
You will be responsible for providing excellence in service as well as being a key contact point for both Customer personnel and internal stakeholders for their specific account requirements.
This position is offered on a full-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and ensuring a high degree of client account management and relationships for both new and existing clients
- Responding to requests for quotes in a timely manner and be responsible for the management and handling of the RFQ response documents coming to the company for Contract Logistics Solutions
- Obtaining market information to share with internal stakeholders
- Actively pursuing new business sales leads and opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Analyse business processes, develop process improvements, and promote best practices
- Fulfill KPIs in relation to sales calls and revenue generation
- Work closely with the sales team to help develop new business strategies
The successful individual will possess the following:
- Prior exposure to the transport industry – specifically Linehaul/Long Haul – Regional operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior exposure to the transport industry (desirable)
- A strong commitment to their own personal and professional development
- A high level of initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- An interest in working with a fast-paced team
- A willingness to work to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively