We are seeking a qualified and experienced Information Technology Manager to plan and manage the effective design, implementation and operation of our IT system and applications.
About the role
- Managing a team of IT professionals
- Manage the IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware
- Management of it IT budget
- Manage projects to implement new systems and leading a team to perform
- Business analysis
- Product selection and solution design, including any integration requirements
- Vendor and stakeholder management
- Testing and training requirements
- Design and implementation of site access control systems and CCTV systems
- Monitor processes, access to and control of IT systems and data in order to identify and address areas for improvement
- Developing and implementing IT policies
- Conducting regular system audits
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Knowledge and experience using Translogix is highly desirable
Goldstar Transport is an established provider of Transport and Logistics solutions to a broad spectrum of industries, including FMCG, steel and mining in Western Australia. Our key focus is on providing a safe and efficient service to our customers and we require good people with similar values to support our current growth.
If you meet the above criteria, apply now! For more information, please contact Alana on 9353 5447 for a confidential chat.