We are currently seeking an experienced transport professionals to lead a team of Truck Drivers on a number of transport projects. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will suit an individual with a high degree of initiative and the ability to exceed our customers’ expectations.
About the role
- Efficient scheduling of a fleet of trucks and drivers
- Managing both regional and metro transport projects
- Customer relationship management
- Ensuring the safety of staff and customers
- Assisting the wider Operations team where required
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- The flexibility to work away from home / a variety of working hours
- Prior experience in project management
- A comprehensive knowledge of load restraint principles, fatigue management guidelines and COR legislation
- The ability to communicate effectively with drivers, management and our customers
Goldstar Transport is an established provider of Transport and Logistics solutions to a broad spectrum of industries, including FMCG, steel and mining in Western Australia. Our key focus is on providing a safe and efficient service to our customers and we require good people with similar values to support our current growth.
We are seeking applicants with a strong safety focus and customer service orientation. If you meet the above criteria, please forward us your resume now!