Creating a positive social impact on our community is a key part of our culture.
Children are the nation’s most treasurable asset and they represent the bright future of the country. In partnership with Kalparrin, we help provide the opportunity for special needs children, to feel a very special part of the West Coast Eagle fan club. This very special event where the Children and their parents are treated to an exclusive private tour through the West Coast Eagles Training areas guided by a representative from the Eagles. The event has been running since 2014 is made possible by the continued support of both the East Perth Football Club and the West Coast Eagles.
To remember is to honour.
We are proud to play a very active role in supporting many various commemorative historical Military events around the country. We maintain a fleet of vintage and veteran vehicles as part of the programme as well as providing transport for equipment required to make the events possible. These vehicles include a WWI light Patrol car as well as a replica WWI Ambulance along with an Austin Camp and others.
Each year we have the great honour to have take part in the various parades and provide transport for the veterans.
Some of the events we have supported include;
– Annual ANZAC parades (i.e ANZAC commemorative day in Albany)
– Dowerin Filed days
– Annual Arms and Armour events
– 2014 100 year anniversary of the raising of the 10th light horse in Northam
– 2014 100 anniversary of the launch of the Gallipoli fleet from Albany
– 2014 100 year commemorations Army Museum Fremantle
– 2018 100 year commemorations for the End of WWI
– 2019 100 year commemorations for Campbell Barracks
– 2019 100 year commemorations for the return of the 10th light Horse in Bunbury